Daily Dirge

Dirge the Dragon is named after the literary term of the same name.

He will help and guide us along our journy to become "lares of literacy. I know I will need help because the concept of literacy is so vast, yet I crave to learn more to help me become a better lare! I have chosen Dirge the Dragon because one of my favorite all time songs is "Puff the Magic Dragon" by Peter, Pauk and Mary.

I really got to see energent literacy for the first time when I was teacher preschool at Riverside Methodist Church Child Care Center. This center has a special place in my heart because my parents were married here in 1963. (almost 5o years ago). It is also special because my grandmother helped start the preschool program here in 1948.


Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hey, I am back on Blogger for a new and exciting Literacy Class for the sping 2013 semester...I hope to learn a great deal in this class how to best help children learn how to read!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment